CNCC松狮俱乐部论坛

找回密码
 注册

特价出售纯种松狮犬 俱乐部优惠出售纯种松狮犬图片 价格 销售公开协议 - 地址与汇款帐号

赛级冠军级纯种松狮 顶级冠军级纯种松狮犬图片 价格 松狮犬比赛冠军 - 松狮犬冠军照片

纯种松狮预定活动 - 美系种公松狮犬图片 赛级红色松狮幼犬图片 - 纯种黑色松狮犬图片 松狮犬视频 - 纯种松狮犬标准性格脾气美容治疗方法

查看: 2462|回复: 5

Why should I brush my Chow Chow DOG'S teeth?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-11 15:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上QQ登录,享用更多功能

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Why should I brush my Chow Chow DOG'S teeth?

Chow Chow Dogs, just like humans, can get cavities. Their teeth should be cleaned at least twice a week. Feeding your Chow Chow dog dry Chow Chow dog food and giving him plenty of hard bones to chew on,  is one way to help keep his teeth healthier.
Two common problems Chow Chow dogs with poor dental hygiene have, are loose and abscess teeth. Chow Chow Does your Chow Chow dog have bad breath? Studies show that 98 % of dogs with bad breath are suffering from periodontal disease, a result of plaque build up. If left untreated, this can lead to a bacteria infection, which can enter the bloodstream and spread to your Chow Chow dog's kidney, liver, heart and even their brain. Chances are if your dog has very bad breath, there is a problem with his teeth.
Why can't I use human toothpaste on my Chow Chow dog?
There are many wonderful brands and types of toothpaste for humans. Why can't we use them on our Chow Chow dogs? Because Chow Chow dogs do not spit, and human tooth paste is not edible. Your dog will most definitely swallow whatever you use to clean his teeth. You can purchase an edible toothpaste, just for dogs, at the pet store. There are many flavors available. Try to find one that your dog likes; your Chow Chow dog will be more likely to let you brush his teeth. A nice beefy brushing will be a tasty treat for your Chow Chow dog. If your dog squirms when you try to brush his teeth you may need a helper to get the job done.

How should I brush my Chow Chow dogs teeth?
Cleaning your dogs teeth is not as hard as it sounds, if you have the right supplies.

You will need doggie toothpaste, and either a toothbrush, a nubby-surfaced rubber cap, a wash cloth or a piece of gauze wrapped around your finger.

Close-up of nubby-surfaced rubber cap that fits over your finger.

Position yourself and your dog, so that you can access the dogs teeth comfortably. Lift your Chow Chow dogs upper lips and begin to brush in a circular motion, much like you would brush your own teeth. Be sure to brush where the tooth meets the gum-line. Don't forget to get the very back teeth, since this is where your dog is most likely to develop problems. When you are finished the top, move on to the bottom.

Tips
Check your Chow Chow dogs teeth every time you groom him.
Brush your Chow Chow dogs teeth at least two times a week and  have your dogs teeth checked once a year by your veterinarian. If your dogs teeth have significant tarter build up, they need to be cleaned. This is usually done with anesthesia.
Feeding your dog dry Chow Chow dog food or hard dog biscuits everyday and provide a hard toy or bone to chew on.  This will help prevent periodontal disease and other infections and gum diseases.
发表于 2008-7-2 15:28 | 显示全部楼层
松狮冠军
松狮犬的价格
松狮狗的价钱
小松狮
发表于 2008-9-4 06:05 | 显示全部楼层
松狮犬出售
松狮犬交易信息
白松狮的价格
CHOW CHOW INFORMATION
发表于 2008-10-25 10:28 | 显示全部楼层
中国松狮犬俱乐部
美国松狮俱乐部
红松狮
发表于 2008-11-13 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
松狮狗
松狮狗的价格
松狮的介绍
发表于 2008-11-29 19:28 | 显示全部楼层
松狮犬的价格
松狮犬图片论坛
松狮狗照片
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

RSS|手机版|百度|Archiver|收录|图片|执照|京公网安备 11011302001788号|CNCC松狮俱乐部 ( 京ICP备16010609号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:03