ADMIN 发表于 2008-2-11 15:58

Dog Supplies What do I need for my new puppy or dog?

Dog Supplies
What do I need for my new puppy or dog?
What you need for your new puppy or dog. When adopting a dog or puppy for the first time, there are certain things every owner should have on hand from day one. Some things are optional and some should be considered necessities. Below you will find two lists; one list of supplies every owner must have the day your new dog or puppy arrives and a list of optional dog or puppy supplies you may need, but do not need the very first day you bring your new pet home. After you have had your new pet for a few days you will have a better idea of what types of things you absolutely need and what types of things you do not feelyou will use. Some of the things on the optional list you may find you wish to have from day one, depending on your situation.
Supplies you need
(when bringing home your first puppy or dog)Optional Supplies
(depending on the type of dog, budget and living conditions)Water Bowl Food Bowl
Leash
Collar
Dog Food
Local Veterinarian Chosen (new pet should visit vet ASAP)
Shelter (if outside dog or if dog will spend any length of time outdoors)

Dog Bed (or cozy place to sleep) Dog Toys and Chewys (recommended for puppies)
Dog Crate (if you are crate training)
Treats
Dog Brush and or Comb (not needed for hairless dogs)
Dog Shampoo
Puppy Pee Pee Pads
Dog Carrier (for puppies and small dogs)
Dog Clippers / Strippers (Depending on coat type)

It is important to take your new dog to the vet ASAP. He or she will advise on the recommended shots and on some type of flea, tick and parasite control. There are loads of supplies available for puppies and dogs. Above are the basics. The amount of money you spend on your new pet can be endless, from doggie car seats to an endless amount of training equipment to strollers for small dogs. How far you choose to go with the dog supplies is up to you and your budget. For a dog to be truly happy it does not need all of the fancy equipment and supplies. The happiest dogs are the dogs with plenty of TLC, and time; most dogs like nothing more than to spend time with their owners. You do not need to be constantly playing with the dog for the dog to enjoy your presence. If you have a situation where your dog or puppy will be left alone for long periods of time on a regular basis I recommend adopting more than one dog so the dogs can keep one another company during the times when their humans are not home. Remember, dogs have a pact instinct, and most do not like to be left alone. Dogs who are left alone are more prone to getting themselves into trouble, such as chewing and other destructive behaviors. Give your dog plenty of exercise and spend as much time as possible with your new pet and remember to choose the right breed for your lifestyle!

liangzi 发表于 2008-9-2 03:05

白松狮犬出售
松狮犬价格
纯种松狮多少钱

sky5678 发表于 2008-10-11 13:28

松狮狗
松狮价格
纯种松狮图片

清水屋 发表于 2009-3-6 13:32

very useful article

thanks
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Dog Supplies What do I need for my new puppy or dog?